Three youngsters from Hyderabad, India wanted to venture into the food catering business. Everyone being from a software background, they planned to do it smartly and wanted to incorporate technology so that they can reach out to more clients.
The business model has few rules to be defined within the system like
- Limit on number of people
- Availability of service dates and number of orders – Admin wanted to control the number of orders that they would take on a particular day.
- Dates for which the services was not available should be frozen for the end users.
- Minimum number of cart items for placing order
- Automatic discounts based on number of cart items
- Booking Time has to be before minimum 48 hours of delivery.
- We planned the entire application with WordPress CMS as backed along with WOOCommerce to make the application affordable and scalable.
- WordPress REST APIs were used for the mobile applications
- Native mobile applications
- Android & IOS Mobile Applications
- WordPress CMS integrated with WOOCommerce
- Custom theme and plugins were developed to fit the business requirements and workflows within the CMS.