We are seeking a talented PHP Developer. You will maintain current systems, manage servers, and build new projects.
- Should be able to build enterprise level PHP Applications.
- Build reusable PHP modules.
- Write good code.
- Work on all stages of the development lifecycle.
- Work with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements.
- Troubleshoot to solve architectural challenges and performance problems.
- Integrate solutions for data-storage and data-backup.
- Develop quality assurance and testing tools.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Symfony, Kohana, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.)
- Must have knowledge in any PHP Framework preferably Codeigniter.
- Should have an experience of between 1-2 years in PHP with strong hand in core PHP
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL.
- Experience with common open source tools, relational databases, and version control tools.
- Experience with PHP 5 and other relevant tools.
- Experience in application/software development.
- Btech degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.
- Knowledge of API’s, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap.